Payments may be made by the following term length of 3 month, 6 month and annual, and may be made by PayPal or Braintree. Your first payment may include a setup fee depending on the services and or products by Nordik Thunder and its affiliates.
You have 5 days to dispute any charge or payment processed by Nordik Thunder and its affiliates. If you have a question concerning a charge you believe is incorrect, and we can issue a full refund or a partial credit that can be used towards another purchase of products and or services, if a charge back” or if full refund is issued we will hold a charge back fee of $0.60 cents per transaction.
Nordik Thunder and its affiliates reserves the right to suspend or put on hold any and all accounts for any reason, we do not receive payment on the account or accounts.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
You are free to cancel your services at any time, but depending on the service you have ordered you are liable for the full term of the service. Example if you purchase a 3 month plan or more you are agreeing to the term in full and are obliged to cover the costs of that service, unless otherwise agreed to as such credit or refund may be issued.
All payments to Nordik Thunder and its affiliates are non-refundable. This includes any one time fees, setup fees, monthly fees, live event streaming PPV fees and annually fees regardless of usage.
If you purchase a plan or service that includes a 30 day money back guarantee. The 30 day money back guarantee covers cancellation of an account during the first 30 days of service, due to our inability to deliver satisfactory service. The customer will be refunded all charges made to their credit card less any setup fees and or charge back fees which are non-refundable.This also includes services with under a 30 day period as well and depending on the service..
- Refunds will not be given for any reason in the case of account non-use, misuse or abuse.
- Refunds will not be given for any reason in the case of Violations of the Acceptable Use Policy.
- Refunds will not be given for any reason in the case of Violations of the DMCA – Copyright Policy.
- Refunds will not be given on domain name registrations, and/or transfer and/or renewal fees, additional items or services; this includes but is not limited to ssl certificates, dedicated ip addresses, truste privacy.
- Accounts terminated by Nordik Thunder and its affiliates for violating our Terms of Service, DMCA Copyright Policy and Acceptable Use Policy do not qualify for our money back guarantee or any refund of the service. For example, if your account is terminated due to illegal misconduct, copyright violations and or any violations of our policies, you will not be entitled to any refund.
Past Due Invoices
We allow 5 days to pay any past due invoices. If not paid within the five days your account will be suspended and you will have an additional five days to pay all open invoices.
If no payment has been received within 5 days of the suspended notice then the account will be placed into an inactive state and a fee will be assessed to reactivate the account.
Any account more than 30 days past due will be deleted and all of your files/data and backups will be removed from our servers.
When you register with Nordik Thunder and its affiliates, you become a part of the Nordik Thunder and its affiliates’ community. As a customer of the Nordik Thunder and its affiliates community, you may have access to information and the ability to use Nordik Thunder and its affiliates buying and directory services as you expand your business. If you do not accept any of these terms, do not register for the services.
By registering with Nordik Thunder and its affiliates, you agree to receive a copy of the Nordik Thunder and its affiliates newsletters, as well as other special Nordik Thunder and its affiliates offers that may arise from time to time. Should you not wish to receive the newsletter or any related such mailings, you may unsubscribe by using our subscription settings from the newsletter form or within your account settings depending on the site. If you with you may also contact us directly and we can do this for you.
The credit card holder, or owner of the PayPal, Braintree e-mail address which is utilized for payment on the account is designated as the authorized owner of the account and accounts unless otherwise stated during account creation.
Nordik Thunder and its affiliates operates secure data networks protected by industry standard firewall and password protection systems. Our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our customers. We use Secure Socket Layering (TLS- SSL) technology to encrypt your personal information, including the account number, while it is transmitted over the Internet between your computer and our website’s servers. All orders and account information are protected by TLS – SSL Server Certificates, TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_256_GCM_SHA384, 256 BIT bit encryption.
This Site and all of its content including, but not limited to, articles, other text, photographs, illustrations, graphics, product names, designs, logos, (collectively, “the Intellectual Property”) are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws of the United States, as well as international laws of other countries.
The Intellectual Property is owned or controlled by Nordik Thunder and its affiliates. or the party credited as the provider or owner of the Intellectual Property. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this Site is the exclusive property of Nordik Thunder and its affiliates and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
You may view, copy, download or print material appearing on this Site subject to the following conditions:
The material may only be used for your personal, non-commercial use only and the said material may not be modified in any fashion or code; All copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices contained in all such copies must be kept intact; and the copyright notice and permission notice: “Copyright © 2020 Nordik Thunder All Rights Reserved.” must appear on each distributed copy. Any other actions including, but not limited to, the copying, modification, revision, reproduction, republication, uploading, posting, transmission, or distribution for commercial or non-personal purposes of any material or element from this Site including, but not limited to, the design or layout of this Site, individual elements of this Site’s design, or Nordik Thunder ‘s logos without the express written permission of Nordik Thunder. or the owner of the copyrighted material is strictly prohibited. For purposes of these terms, the use of any such material on any other Web site or networked computer environment is prohibited.
Any messages, suggestions, ideas, or concepts that are submitted shall become, and remain, the property of Nordik Thunder.. You agree that any submissions, in whole or in part, may be used by Nordik Thunder. for any purpose including reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. You additionally agree that Nordik Thunder. is free to use any ideas, concepts, techniques, or know-how contained in any communication you send to this Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, marketing, and selling products based upon such information without any obligation to compensate you or anyone else for them. Do not transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or profane material, or any other material of an inappropriate nature.
Cookies allow us to understand how you clicked to our site and what pages you click on during your visit to our site. Knowing who you are and how you prefer to shop allows us to improve your shopping experience and speed your checkout process. We do not use the cookie to track your activity on sites other than those operated by Nordik Thunder.
Nordik Thunder may occasionally conduct user surveys to better target our content, products and services to our users. We never share any of this information about specific individuals with any third party.
Return Period & Guarantee (Guarantee does not apply to AS/IS and Untested items)
If this item is guaranteed. If it does not perform as described above, you may qualify for a refund. In such a case, you must contact us within 3 days of delivery.
- This guarantee does not cover damage incurred during shipping. In order to be covered against damage you must notify us with in 3 days of delivery if item has arrived damaged then we will issue a damage claim. Also be sure to immediately take photos of the box, and all contents. By not doing so may result in no refund if we suspect possible fraudulent actions.
- Return shipping is at the buyer’s cost and is the buyer’s responsibility, unless otherwise stated during the return process. We will reject any returns that fall under C.O.D.
- Read the description and view the pictures thoroughly. If anything is unclear, simply email us and ask questions before ordering. If you purchase an item in error, you may return it provided you contact us within 3 days of delivery. You will be refunded your purchase amount, minus a restocking fee of 10% of your purchase. We cannot refund shipping charges due to customer error.
- If shipment has arrived damage you must contact us with in 3 days of the delivery date so we can authorize a damage claim and issue a RMA.